1858

Mr & Mrs R.W Hepburn, The original founders of Campbell’s of Beauly

1900

Beauly village circa 1900 with the Highland Tweed House sitting prominently at the top of the square

1901

Mr R.W. Hepburn (back right) pictured alongside the shop keepers of Beauly

1902

Miss Margaret Hepburn, daughter of Mr and Mrs R.W. Hepburn marries James Campbell. This image was taken in the garden of the Tweed House

1922

James Campbell takes over the business ‘Campbell & Co.’

1933

It was in 1924 the Prince of Wales first ordered a plus four suit at Campbell’s and wore it when playing golf at Nairn. ‘It was a Sutherland homespun – a check design.  The Prince chose it himself. He was staying at Beaufort Castle with Lord Lovat. The plus fours were in the baggy style the Prince had made fashionable.’

1960's

4th generation, siblings Catriona, James and Miriam (pictured left to right) work alongside their parents Mr and Mrs Richard ‘Bobby’ Campbell (middle).

1965

HRH The Duke of Windsor when Prince of Wales awards Campbell & Co. his Royal Warrant

1968

Mr Neil Owen started work at Campbell & Co in 1968 and was Head Tailor until he retired in 1986

1970

Mr Tom Owen started work at Campbell & Co in 1970 and worked alongside his Father for 16 years, then succeeding to Head Tailor. Tom continues his talents at Campbell’s today.

1975

HRH The Queen Mother awards Campbell & Co. her Royal Warrant

1990

Her Majesty the Queen Mother continues to award Campbell & Co. with her Royal Warrant

2015

The Campbell family retire. Fourth generation siblings, pictured left to right, Miriam, James and Catriona retired in February 2015

2015

John and Nicola have been continuing the Campbell legacy since March 2015

2017

Awarded Royal Warrant to Her Majesty the Queen